My photos

domenica 12 agosto 2012

Review Prestige skin loving minerals mineral bronzing powder


This is one of my HG product.
Actually I don't use it as a bronzer but as an highliter.
The texture is incredibly soft, creamy and pigmented and I prefer to apply it with my finger than a brush.
I can't see anybody use it as a bronzer 'cause is extremely shimmery and light.
It doesn't contain glitter, it's only a champagne color powder perfect for the ligher complexion.

I've seen this compare a lot to Mac mineralize skinfinish in soft and gentle.
I own both of them and I don't think they're dupes.
Soft and gentle is more pinkish with glitter, the prestige one is more on the yellowy side.

-Cargo Beach Blush #03 Miami Beach
-Smashbox Fusion soft lights in baked starburst
-Nouba #22 Golden Tan
-Mac Mineralize skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
-Prestige Skin loving minerals sunbaked #03 Pure shimmer


I think this is an incredibly beautiful hightler, the one that i reach the most, but you have to use with moderation otherwise you can become a discoball because of its reflecting power.

The packaging isn't the most beautiful but I can deal with it.
This product is sell in two other shades, both too dark and orangy for my skin even as a bronzer.



I absolutely recommend this product.

VOTE: 5 out of 5

Price: 20€ (not sure) for 8gr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento